TW ONline brouser version
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

SilverGunn
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 1:05:11 PM | IP Logged

I recently used a program called red button. Its used to clean all sorts of spots in windows .I cleaned alot of stuff and now when I go to the online browser page no pictures are visible and the password spot actually shows the letters in stead of the * . I know I deleted something I shouldn't have so if anybody knows what it might be please give me suggestions because I don't know what it could've been I thought I had a pretty good idea of what should and shouldn't be deleted .I'm thinking its in the cache or prefetch directory and I didn't delete the thumbnail cache so I do know its not that . 

SilverGunn
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 1:10:16 PM | IP Logged

Well no pictures on E-bay either !!! What have I done? 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 1:24:00 PM | IP Logged

Hi...

Maybe you can try to do a system restore, to restore your windows system to a previous state ?

Open System Restore by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking System Tools, and then clicking System Restore. 

There are 1 active members online
raylloyd7,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - TW ONline brouser version - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Thursday, April 18, 2024 @ 6:20:11 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.