Possible Corrupt File
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

1badputter
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 1:10:09 PM | IP Logged

I've attempted to download and install Merion 2007 for TW07, on three occasions. Each time, after following normal procedure to install the course and one library (Northern Structures), my game crashes to desktop when loading the Merion course. No message appears beforehand, and no clear explanation appears in XP Event Viewer. Since all other downloaded courses and my installation of TW07 are working fine, I have to assume that one (or both) of the mentioned files is corrupt in some way. This isn't a complaint -- just a heads-up to the site admins.

Thanks,
Rick 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (63)

Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 1:23:29 PM | IP Logged

Hi....
It is tough course to render, try to turn off: Tree animations
Some more help on link below:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/coursesource/comments.asp?id=6438 

1badputter
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 2:35:13 PM | IP Logged

edited by: 1badputter on Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 2:54:00 PM Update information

Hi Gunpower61,

Thanks for posting that link I should have noticed the comment on the download page. Im a bit surprised that the Tree Animations would cause an issue on my system a Quad-core Pentium with 4 GB of system ram and a GeForce 9800GTX video card that has 1 GB of video memory. The system is only six weeks old, so all drivers are quite recent. Anyway, Ill try the suggested setting and see how it goes. Thanks again...

Rick

Update: Seems fine with Tree Animations off. TY 

There are 2 active members online
gene1949, Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Possible Corrupt File - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 7:59:02 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.