Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Friday, July 18, 2008 at 4:59:50 PM | IP Logged

edited by: TruBluMich on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 5:33:00 PM Moved from General forum to Staff Announcements forum

Im not going to jump to any conclusions but so far so good. Today I sat doiwn and wrote code to systamatically check each page when it loads for SQL Injection attacks. Thes Attacks are what have been causing some users virus programs to alert them of a trojan virus or IFRAME Attack when visiting the site. These same attacks are responsible for downloads not working. These attacks have been a pain in my backside for some time and I am sure some of you are as sick of them as I am.

So far there have been 5 attacks and each one has been stoped. Each one of these used vulnerable areas on the site that htye had previously been successful. SO keep your fingers crossed this crap is over. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Friday, July 18, 2008 at 7:06:18 PM | IP Logged

We appreciate all you do for us! Let's hope everything is fixed :) 

Eaglphan
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 2/16/1957 (67)

Posted: Friday, July 18, 2008 at 7:33:08 PM | IP Logged

Hope that it works out Tru

Thanks  

mboy
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 9/25/1954 (69)

Posted: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 10:18:07 AM | IP Logged

thanx for ur work...i don't understand anyone on any computer programs that get a jolly out of screwing it up for everybody...never could understand that...computers r great...if they r used properly...thanx again 

There are 2 active members online
ChuckH, colt45648,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Site Virus Alerts Update - Page 1 Loaded in 0.250 seconds
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 @ 1:56:10 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.