Failing to receive login information
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

justy ruedig
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 2:58:15 PM | IP Logged

I initially started my account under my email, vikingstud_876@yahoo.com, but I have not visited the site since I started up my account and I have forgotten what my username and password. I clicked on the link next to forgotten username and password. I have never received the e-mail with login details that the site says the e-mail has already been sent. I set this account up under another name and e-mail because of what has happened. 

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 3:16:46 PM | IP Logged

Unfortuantley Yahoo usally filters out Lost Password emails. Have you tried checking your Junk Email box yet? 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

There are 1 active members online
Quietly,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Failing to receive login information - Page 1 Loaded in 0.109 seconds
Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 7:21:15 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.