Author  Message

AsRock
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 9/9/1973 (50)

Posted: Friday, June 9, 2006 at 9:07:28 AM | IP Logged

edited by: AsRock on Friday, June 9, 2006 at 3:58:00 PM More Problems

Hiya,First is Backgrounds why they never show in game. I can clearly see in the arthitect that i have selected one.My second problem is with compiling. when ever i compile Reflections i
get nasty black triangles in some or all places of the course.
Kinda like when a GPU party fails to work correctly. And no V
card is fine :).Tree Lighting seems to crash the arthitect.I need to know how to fix these problemsThank You!...Compiler problems too i cannot add a single tree it either
crashes the Course Architect or the game all the time. With no
trees theres no problems as long as i do not compile Reflections.

Topic Locked

AsRock
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 9/9/1973 (50)

Posted: Saturday, June 10, 2006 at 10:25:07 PM | IP Logged

edited by: AsRock on Sunday, June 11, 2006 at 1:31:00 AM pic added

Well if i add A tree and try compile it crashes. I did
however the problem with the messed up graffics like triangles across
the screen was due not creating a course perimiter but thats made it
even worse :(.http://home.comcast.net/~asrock/pgaprob.JPGIs there any true guides ?. Maybe one of the pros at making courses would or have done one that be SO sweet.Like the person who did Angus Hills thats Dam good that one is.I have the time to do that kinda thing BUT with my disability makes it real hard.

Topic Locked

Stefanie2k6
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/3/1980 (43)

Posted: Monday, June 19, 2006 at 7:15:27 PM | IP Logged

I saw some of those strange looking graphics when I was practicing with the CA for a couple of months before I started working on my first course. I think that optimizing solved the problem. Try optimizing the textures on the 2nd or 3rd mark from the left and get it down to 0%. On compiling the courses I found using Jorgens Cloaking Device solves the crashing. I could be that youve got too many libraries installed and you can set up a project with the cloaking device which will remove all the libraries not being used on your design. It takes less than a minute for me to compile 18 holes even with refections checked and the tree lighting. You can get information and the cloaking device here.

Stefanie2k6 Signature

Stefanie

Topic Locked

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - No background \ Corrupt textures. - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 4:25:04 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.