Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

Yooperbacker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 4/26/1949 (74)

Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 5:30:05 PM | IP Logged

It drives me nuts with my golfer that before he can hit the ball he has to go through the camera view going around the hole before you can putt or the camera zooming back before you can hit the ball for your second shot or zooming in and then coming back to the ball. I wish after you made a shot the camera view would just come back to the player and you could hit the ball.

Do any of you golfers have a way around all this camera moving around before you can hit your ball?

What I have done is take the Ball Cam view and I have it assigned to one of the buttons on my mouse. I double click it before the dancing starts and it returns me to the spot where I can hit the ball. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 7:07:42 AM | IP Logged

Hiya Yooperbacker,

Not sure this is what you want, but as soon as your player hits the ball, then you can hit the Escape key on your keyboard, and you will go immediatly to your next shot.
So from the moment you hit the Escape key after you did your shot, then you will go immediatly to the next shot. 

dawg8
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/20/1946 (77)

Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:37:35 AM | IP Logged

Also...I belive...hit the E key works. Try..in game..options..only check "Overhead Display"...while at this window, try the diff camera settings. good luck. 

Yooperbacker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 9:40:49 PM | IP Logged

Thanks for the replies.

Gunpower61 - I tried the ESC key and it works fine. The only time is doesn't work is when the camera zooms back and shows the player facing the hole on the fairway but zoomed out. Pressing the ESC doesn't move you close to the player. All other times it works really good. Thanks for the suggestion, because that is what I was looking for. Other ways to do it.

dawg8 - The E key is what I have programed into my mouse. The E key works. You just have to double click it sometimes.

Wish they would of had an option to stop the dancing around in the game.

Thanks again !! 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 11:25:49 AM | IP Logged

Yooperbacker, did you already tried Dawg his suggestion:

Try: Options.....Game....and only check "Overhead Display"...while at this window, try the diff camera settings. good luck.

Yooperbacker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 6:46:22 PM | IP Logged

The suggestion that dawg8 made is what I am doing. I have the overhead display checked. The only other item I have checked is the TSA. I programed the "E" key into one of my mouse's buttons and I click that instead of hitting the "E" key on the keyboard. It is the same thing as hitting the "E" key on the keyboard but I use a mouse button. I have a gaming mouse with lots of buttons. I play the whole game without using the keyboard. I can move my golfer to the left and right, change camera views, etc. by just using my mouse.

The "E" key works good for me. I sure does stop the dancing around of the camera. 

Yooperbacker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 10:51:51 PM | IP Logged

Just to add another thing I do. I have the "5" keyboard number programed into my mouse. I click this after I hit the ball so I get the view that follows the ball. I use it on my shots and the shots by other computer players I use most the time. 

kennakr
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/4/1953 (70)

Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 8:14:22 PM | IP Logged

In TW08 there is a setting to stop most of the reactions under the Game setting uncheck the Shot Reaction Motions 

There are 1 active members online
wpb52,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Golfer dancing around between shots - Page 1 Loaded in 0.422 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 8:39:29 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.